Creative Writing
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

HelenFuraAylott

Anna and Oscar Empty Anna and Oscar

Lun Dic 10, 2018 8:09 pm
Anna and Oscar

Anna is seven years old. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her best friend is called Oscar. He has black hair and brown eyes.

Every day, after school, Oscar goes to Anna’s house. They do their homework together and, when they finish, they can play all afternoon!

Anna likes to play with helicopters and superheroes. On Christmas and Birthdays, she tells her parents she wants those for presents. But her parents think those toys aren’t for girls like Anna, so they always buy her dolls and princess costumes.

Oscar likes to play with dolls and princess costumes. On Christmas and Birthdays, he tells his parents he wants those for presents. But his parents think those toys aren’t for boys like Oscar, so they always buy him helicopters and superheroes.

When Oscar goes to Anna’s house to play, he plays with her dolls and costumes, but Anna doesn’t like playing with them. “I’m bored!” says Anna. “I don’t want to play with Oscar anymore.”

Anna doesn’t speak to Oscar at school. She doesn’t do her homework with him after school. She doesn’t play with him all afternoon. Oscar feels very, very sad.

One day, Anna is finishing her homework when there is a knock on the door. She opens it to find Oscar with his bag on his back and a smile on his face. “I don’t want to play with you,” says Anna. “I don’t like playing with dolls or costumes.”

But then, Oscar opens his bag. “But I’ve got helicopters and superheroes!” He takes them out of his bag, making Anna very, very happy. That afternoon, Anna and Oscar play with dolls, costumes, helicopters and superheroes together.

They have a fantastic time.